Patricia Raskin will help you design, develop and deliver your on-demand podcast series.
LISTEN ON AIR:
Patricia Raskin and Tony Jones of The Tony Jones Show, talk show host and podcaster, talk about how to get the best from radio shows and podcasts. Learn about getting your message across to listeners through your own podcast series.
Have you ever thought of putting together your own podcast series?
- 67 million Americans listen to podcasts monthly, up 14% from last year.
- 42 million Americans listen to podcasts weekly, about 15% of the total US population.
- Podcast listening growth is steady, with 10 to 20% increases annually.
- Share your passion and expertise with listeners. You gain name recognition as a trusted resource. Listeners identify you as the expert and storyteller that they want to hear on-demand, when and where they choose!
- Drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO (search engine optimization). Better content increases your numbers which translates into more business.
- Capture listeners on your podcast through social media and website promotion. Use your social media channels and website to let your current clients and new listeners know about your podcast series.
- Increased avenues to search and locate your podcast. Listeners can intuitively “surf” and find you on podcast hosting sites (iTunes, iHeartRadio.com, etc.).
- Over 80 years of experience from myself, Tony Jones and Chris DiPaola.
- Tony Jones, our podcast technical producer, has music podcasts breaking the “Top 20” charts, and hosts “The Tony Jones Show” on iTunes.
- Chris DiPaola, our media consultant and President of DiPonti Communications, owns three RI radio stations with experience as host, producer and general manager.
- Coaching/training before, during and after your podcast series.
- Three 20-minute segments which create your first series.
- Podcast series recorded (in the studio or remotely through SKYPE), formatted and uploaded to a podcast network.
- A subscription link for listeners on your website and suitable for social media.
- An embeddable player code to put the podcast directly on your website (if compatible.)
- An MP3 podcast of the series for your website.
- A segment interview on Patricia’s radio show on WPRO